If what you are doing in your current life is not helping much to change the status quo.. you should change what you are doing. This has been my approach to improving myself, my habbits, my thinking patterns and daily routines.
Here is a non exhaustive stack of tools and technologies I have used to stay healthy and fit and practice flow.
- Starting the day with a routine of drinking hot water, exercise and meditation
- Taking cold showers to increase the metabolic speed rate and the amount of white blood cells in the body, to boost the immune system
- Listening to music at 1.25 x along with the pomodoro technique to get work done efficiently
- Pranayam and breathing exercises to oxygenate your brain and improve your digestive system. Ref Kapal Bhati and Wim Hof breathing.
- Using accupressure mat for deep relaxation
- Guided Meditation and Yoga Nidra for resting your body
- Intermittent fasting once a week (16 hours or 24 hours ). Autophagy, is the process where cells digest and remove old and dysfunctional proteins that build up inside cells. A self-healing process.
- Journaling everyday at night for introspection.
- Practicing gratitude through acts of kindness in daily life for optimism.
- Microdosing caffeine by taking one coffee followed by 3 or 4 green teas during the day. The L-theanine helps sustain the effects of caffeine!
- 30–45 mins Running / jogging
- 5 rhythms dance to find your flow in movement
- Using adaptogen supplement slike ginseng / chaga / turmeric / ginger to build your internal resilience
- Remove sugar, dairy products and gluten for all inflammations.
- Walking barefeet on grass, hugging trees and using earthing mats to neutralize your charge for deep rest and physical recovery.
- Switching off your wifi and your phone’s internet while sleeping to reduce electromagnetic radiation exposure to reduce inflammations.
Hope these little tips and ideas could give you some inspiration to become more resilient.
Feel free to conect!